October 16, 2014
At this workshop, you can speak directly with experts in a wide variety of special education areas. This is a unique opportunity to have all your questions answered in a low-key, informal environment, and will prove useful for parents of general education students as well!
After brief introductions, the professionals listed below will be available for private, 1:1 consultations to offer valuable information to assist you through the education process for your child. Time limits will be set as needed, based on the number of people waiting for each professional.
- Feel free to bring your IEP, 504, and evaluations.
Parents of general education students are encouraged to come and ask questions regarding their concerns about their child.
This event is free and open to the public.
When: 7:00 – 9:00 pm Thursday, November 13, 2014
Where: North Andover Middle School Library
495 Main Street, North Andover, MA 01845
- Special Education Attorney – Michelle Moor, Esq. of The Law Offices of Michelle Moor
- Special Education Advocate – Sue Terzakis, Director of Educational Advocacy Solutions
- Reading Specialist – Melissa Fleet, M.Ed., Pediatric Speech - Language Pathologist
- Pediatric Speech - Language Pathologist - Randi Loeb M.S., CCC, Founding Partner and Co-Director of Children’s Speech & Language Services
- North Andover Special Education Director – Leigh Ann Carbone
Please visit the NAPAC website for bios for the experts listed above. And visit us on Facebook: North Andover Parent Advisory Committee (NAPAC).